Monday, May 12, 2014

SUMMER LAID-BACK ATTIRE.

I've been eying the rooftop of my building to take some pictures for quite a while. Now that the weather is perfect, I wanted to celebrate with a crisp simple outfit. I am obsessed with white and will continue to be through out the whole summer. What better way to pair a white blazer than with a laid back boyfriend jeans? The white Balenciaga wedges are my splurge item of the season. I seriously cannot stop wearing them.  What are your thoughts on summer dressing? Got a fav trend? Let me know! Mwa 

----------------------

He querido tomar fotos en la azotea del edificio desde hace un tiempo, hasta que decidí que el clima no puede estar mejor para la ocasión. Para el verano, creo que el color blanco atrae la luz del sol, es perfecto contraste con el cielo azul y la flora. Este outfit es muy relajado ya que solo opté por un blazer blanco sin ningún top debajo y boyfriend jeans. Mis nuevas plataformas blancas Balenciaga serán mis fieles compañeras en el verano ya que las utilizaré con todo! Cuales son sus tendencias favoritas de verano? Dejen su comentario! Un beso, Mua













Blazer - Urban Outfitters (OLD)
Boyfriend jeans - Zara 
Shoes - Balenciaga 
Key necklace - Tiffany & Co.

#teenvogue


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!