Sunday, May 4, 2014

SPRING LAYERS

Spring layers in Summer weather. It seems unbelievable that I can actually walk around in dressed and sneakers. For this post, I wanted to show a smooth transition of layers. Because it still gets a little chilly at night, I decided to put on a first layer. A DRESS. I thought this dress gave the perfect illusion of a puffy skirt. I've been thinking what could I wear as a secondary layer, and of course, a MEN'S T-SHIRT seemed like the perfect option. I do love one soft cotton men's t-shirt. Just add a third layer for volume, such as a DENIM VEST and top it all off, your fav jacket. What I like about this outfit, is the blend of the three blues plus the crisp white of the dress and sneakers, a pop of color and chunky choker. Hope you like it!!! Mwa 

---------------------------

Capas en primavera con clima de verano. Es increíble como al fin puedo recorrer Boston en vestidos y ropa de verano. Para este post, quise hacer la transición de estaciones lo más suave posible. Por eso, combine un vestido veraniego con capas frescas. La primera capa es un VESTIDO. Pensé que este vestido daría la perfecta impresión de una falda polvorosa. La segunda capa, una FRANELA del departamento de hombres. No se porqué, pero me encantan. Son super cómodas. La tercera capa, es para añadir volumen y no tanto para abrigar. Por eso escogí un VEST de jean. Y como capa final, tu chaqueta favorita. Lo que me gusta de este outfit, es la combinación de los azules, el blanco del vestido y zapatos deportivos, el toque de color y el choker de perla. Espero que les guste!!! Mua











Dress - ZARA (Old)
T-shirt - Men's at Target
Denim Vest - Bershka (Similar here)
Pearl Choker -  Zara 
Bag - Proenza Shouler 
Shoes - ASOS

#teenvogue


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!