Monday, May 19, 2014

305

While in Miami, I get inspired by the easy breezy environment. The print on this shirt expresses exactly how I felt when I arrived for MIA Fashion Week. The flowers and tones of blue do justice to the paradise of M I A. This is an outfit I wore for a day in the city, I'll post MFW outfits this week so stay tuned!!  

PS. It's OK to wear your shirt backwards just like I did! Yay? Nay? No way? 

------------------------------

Este outfit fue inspirado en el ambiente tan relajado de Miami. El estampado de la camisa le hace justicia a los colores y cielos de este paraiso.  Cuando estuve la semana pasada por Miami Fashion Week, tomé un break para disfrutar un poquito de la ciudad. Pronto en el blog, fotos de MFW!! 

PD. No tengan miedo de probar camisas al revés. En este caso, el estampado de atrás me fascinaba tanto que lo tuve que poner de frente! Les gusta? Cuentenme!








Skort - Zara (OLD)
Bag - Tory Burch 

#teenvogue 



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!