Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I HAVE AN IDEA!

I will keep this post short and sweet and let the pictures talk by themselves. How amazing is the Urban Light assemblage at the LACMA? It is composed by street lights from the 1920's and 1930's. While wandering through the columns, I had some ideas for the blog. Surprise, surprise! Also, first post with my new "mom" jeans. They are like boyfriend jeans but more fitted and high waisted. Oh yeah. I hope you guys like this post!! Mwa 

** LACMA: Los Angeles County Museum of Art :)


---------------------------

Este post será corto y sencillo. Dejaré que las fotos hablen por si solas. No les parece esta escultura de luces urbanas en el museo de Los Angeles demasiado increíble? Son luces de calle de los años 1920 y 1930. Mientras paseaba entre las columnas, se me prendió el bombillo! (mal chiste lo se...). Se vienen nuevas ideas para el blog. Sorpresa, sorpresa!! Antes que se me olvide, estos jeans son mi nueva obsesión. Se llaman "mom jeans" o jeans de mamá. Para mi tienen un aire noventero. Son como los boyfriend jeans pero a la altura de la cintura y un poco mas entallados. Espero que les guste este post! Mua





 








Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Prada
Shoes - Topshop 
Sunnies - ASOS
Ring - YSL

 #teenvogue 





MY "I-DONT-WANNA-LEAVE" POSE

1 comment:

  1. Perfect:)) and BIG GIVEAWAY on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/03/giveaway-of-black-lace-blouse.html
    x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!