Thursday, February 6, 2014

ICE ICE BABY

DAY #4 of my pre-FashionWeek winter outfit series. This outfit is very simple, inspired by my "winter white" outfit but this time it was all about the pastels and tie-dye. Don't be afraid of mixing the same or very similar patterns. On my outfit it almost creates a jumpsuit illusion. The frosting to my outfit? The baby pink faux-fur cropped jacket. Enough said. Thanks for reading! Tomorrow NYC <3 Mwa! 


-----------------------

DIA #4
de mi serie de outfits antes de la Semana de la Moda. Este outfit es muy simple, inspirado en mi look de "Blanco en Invierno" pero esta vez me concentré en los pasteles y teñido anudado. No tengan miedo de combinar piezas con el mismo o un parecido estampado. Hará que las piezas se mezclen y sean una sola. Lo que más me gusta de mi look es la capa final. Mi chaqueta rosa de piel sintética. Gracias por leerme! Mañana a Nueva York <3 Mua!













Jeans - Adriano Goldschmied
Shirt - H&M
Bag - Guapa Gloria (OLD)
Shoes - ASOS (Similar here)
Jacket - NASTYGAL

#teenvogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!