Friday, December 6, 2013

JUNGLE GLAM

Another summery outfit of my short trip to Venezuela. I must say, I really missed wearing what I think is the most comfortable piece of clothing ever, Le Jumpsuit. Moreover, what really took the outfit to a new level was the vintage earrings I found while snooping around my mom's closet. Word of advice? I think half of my accessories collection is vintage. Not because I went on treasure hunting in stores, but because I found them right at home. I absolutely recommend you check once maybe twice your mom's and grandma's closet. You don't know what you could find!! xx


------------------------------------

Otro outfit para el clima divino en Caracas, Venezuela. Debo decir, que extrañaba ponerme una de las piezas que considero súper cómoda, La braga. Y mi outfit no estaría completo sin estos zarcillos que encontré cuando registraba todo el closet de mi mamá!. Les doy un consejo: Recomiendo registrar una y hasta dos veces el closet de tu mamá o abuelita. Es increíble como lo que estaba de moda en esa epoca renace hoy en las pasarelas. Nunca sabes que podrías encontrar!!










Jumpsuit - BCBG (Similar here, here and there
Clutch - YSL (Similar here)
Earrings - Vintage
Lip pencil - M.A.C Magenta (Find it here)

#teenvogue

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER FOR MORE S.O.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!