Friday, August 2, 2013

SANDIEGO / BAJACALI PHOTO DIARY!!

A little bit late but I wanted to make a chronological order with the post I upload! I arrived a couple of days ago and I am already so excited to go back to San Diego after this trip. I was amazed by the beauty of its landscape and the relaxed environment. I spent two days in Mexico too with Carolina from Modasse Moi and I fell in love with the culture and the food!!!! Yum. This is a photo diary to summarize my trip and yes, a picture is worth a thousand words but these pictures cannot describe the amazing time I had! Mwa.


--------------------------------------

Un poco tarde este post pero trato de tener un order en los post que subo. Llegué hace unos días y sólo puedo imaginarme cuando vuelva a San Diego otra vez. Quedé impresionada por la belleza de sus paisajes y su ambiente tan cálido y relajado. Pasé dos días en Mexico con Carolina de Modasse Moi y me enamoré de la cultura mexicana y su comida!! Yum. Esto es un post que va contando mi viaje a través de fotos y se que una foto vale más que mil palabras pero les aseguro que con éstas no puedo describir lo increíble que fue.


BAJACALIFORNIA, MX - Puerto Nuevo, Rosarito & Mexicali!! 






SAN DIEGO, CA


















No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!