Friday, March 15, 2013

HORSES.

Oh Miami! You make me want to cheat on Boston. I am loving spring pastel colors, and because it is a little bit chilly, you gave me the chance to buy a great grey hoodie with white leather sleeves. Perfect for spring and adding brightness to my never-ending winter in Boston. 


-----------------------

Ay Miami! Me haces querer venirme y dejar todo atrás en Boston. Estoy enamorada de los colores pasteles para esta temporada y porque está haciendo un poco de frio, me dio el chance de comprar un hoodie gris con mangas de cuero blancas. Es perfecta para la primavera y para agregar un poco de luz a mis outfits en el invierno que no termina de Boston.










Shirt - H&M (SP 13)
Shorts - Millau
Bag - J. Crew
Ring - YSL & Unicornio Azul
Hoodie - Aqua 
Sunglasses - Unicornio Azul 

{Special Thanks to Mommy & Alex}

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!