Monday, January 28, 2013

KISS ME.

After three weeks of desperately wanting to write in my sanctuary love spot, the time has come!. Between coming back to Boston and back-to-school week, I can finally say that I am ready to start fresh with the blog on 2013. It is not my first post this year however it is in Boston. Nothing better to cool off a hectic week than to go to one of my favorites museums, The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. There is an exhibition of the world known photographer Mario Testino and I was impressed and amazed. I had technical difficulties (dead battery in the middle of the shoot) but surprisingly the pictures that I took with my phone aren't that bad. I hope you like this post which features one of my favorite clutches that I got three years ago in Paris. Mwa!

---------------------------------

Después de tres semanas queriendo escribir en el blog, alfin puedo hacerlo!. Entre el regreso a Boston y comienzo de clases puedo decir que ya estoy lista para empezar fresca con el blog en el 2013!. Se que no es mi primer blogpost del año pero si en Boston. Y nada mejor que tomar un break de las clases con una visita a uno de mis museos favoritos, The Museum of Fine Arts en Boston. Hay una exhibición del reconocido fotógrafo Mario Testino y superó todas mis expectativas!!!. Tuve dificultades técnicas (batería de cámara muerta en pleno shoot) pero sorprendentemente las fotos no salieron tan mal desde mi teléfono!. Espero que les guste este post donde muestro una de mis carteras favoritas la cual solo quiero comérmela a besos. Mua!











Shirt - J.Crew
Pant - Zara
Sweater - Zara
Booties - ALDO
Beanie - Urban Outfitters
Gloves - BCBG

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!