Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HOLIDAY RECAP!


Well of course.. I blinked and my winter break is now over. Going to Boston in a few days I could not go without posting some of the pictures that show how much fun I had this past month. Thanks to all my friends and family who made my holidays amazing! New year, new projects, new sanctuaries yet to discover... Mwa!


--------------------------------

Pero por supuesto.. en un abrir y cerrar de ojos mis vacaciones de invierno terminaron. En unos días regreso a Boston y no podría irme sin enseñarles lo increible que estuvo este ultimo mes a través de algunas fotos!. Nuevo año, nuevos proyecto, nuevos santuarios aún por descubrir... Mua!


Clumsy Andrea. Miami '12
Full Miami post here!





Venezuela Dec. '12
Full Venezuela post here and here!













Full Courchevel posts here and here







No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!