Friday, December 14, 2012

TAKE A BREAK



Finally my last post in Boston right before going to the airport. This first semester of many to come has been incredible, I just hope it gets better and better. I am in love with my new booties and I paired them with a lipstick of the same color. Bye Bye Boston, see you in 2013. Mua!

-----------------------------

Finalmente mi ultimo post en Boston justo antes de irme al aeropuerto. Este primer semestre de muchos que vienen ha sido increible, solo espero que cada vez sea mejor. Estoy enamorada de mis nuevos botines y los combine con un lipstick del mismo color. Bye Bye Boston, nos vemos en el 2013. Mua!









Beanie - Urban Outfitters
Faux Fur Vest - Club Monaco
Chunky sweater - Zara 
Jean - Zara
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Booties - Nasty Gal
Purse - YSL


Photo credits - Ece Yeni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!