Thursday, November 22, 2012

SPORTY SPICE.

Mashing the comfort of my favorite sneakers with my winter basics to create the perfect laid-back thanksgiving outfit. It is my first time celebrating this holiday but instead of doing the traditionally turkey-mashed potatoes-gravy dinner we are going to do a Venezuelan thanksgiving dinner. To my readers in the US I hope everybody has a great day sharing with family and friends! xo.

----------------------------------

Combinando la comodidad de mis gomas favoritas con mis basicos de invierno para crear un outfit perfecto y relajado. Es mi primer año celebrando esta fiesta pero en vez de hacer la tradicional cena con pavo, puré y salsa, nosotros haremos una cena de thanksgiving a lo venezolano!. Mua! 














Jacket - MCS
Sweater - H&M
Sneakers - Jeffrey Campbell 
Sunglasses - Oakley
Bracelets - BCBG & Hermès
Ring - YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!