Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BAD ASS FUR.


In a cold and windy Tuesday morning I have decided to take my coat off for a couple of minutes, freeze myself in order to show you guys this outfit that I've been wanting to wear for so long. I recently bought this faux fur vest and I am in love with it and yes, finally I found my cut-off leather gloves!. XO

--------------------------------------
En un martes frío por la mañana he decidio de quitarme el abrigo y congelarme para mostrarles este outfit que moría por usar! Hace poco compré este abrigo de piel falsa que estoy enamoradísima y si, al fin me compré mis cut-off guantes de cuero!. Mua











Jean shirt - Vintage
Faux fur vest - Club Monaco (F/W '12)
Pants - Zara (F/W '12)
Head band - Oh! Nena
Gloves - BCBG
Booties - ALDO

3 comments:

  1. i love it allllll ma babe!!! love you even more <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindo look! sobre todo por los guantes ;)
    Te encontré por oh nena, mucha ropa linda tienes!
    Andre
    www.myidahocloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My idaho closet!!! Soy tu fan desde hace bastante :) Keep on rocking!!!

      Delete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!