Thursday, October 11, 2012

VELVET CAKE

Fall is here. I wish the weather would stay forever like this. I'm afraid of winter in Boston, it's gonna get u g l y and freeeeeeeezing cold. WELCOME LAYERS!

------------------------------

El otoño está aqui. Desearía que el clima se quedara asi para siempre. Estoy asustada del clima aquí en Boston, demasiado frío!! BIENVENIDA SEAN LAS CAPAS!







 my hair is not blue!!!!

 I bought my glasses on a retro market in Paris. As soon as I got to Venezuela I went to an eye doctor to get the lenses on my glasses changed.
---------------
Compré mis lentes en un mercado retro en Paris. Tan pronto llegué a Venezuela fui al oftalmólogo para que pusieran mi fórmula en los cristales.



Plaid shirt - Zara
Sweater - H&M 
Jeans - 7 for all man kind
Boots - Marc Jacobs
Bag/clutch - YSL
Glasses - Bulgari Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!